Digital Marketing is a rapidly developing field. It is such a new field that has made our lives that much easier by making all sorts of goods and services available online. We can find things online that would locally not be available to us. Digital markets provide many job opportunities too. And it is developing every minute, every second, even as we speak.
Digital Markets are important of course, but in such critical conditions of covid-19 outbreaks all over the world, it becomes just that much more important. People are not allowed to go out like before, strict rules and regulations have been imposed. So, in such drastic times, digital marketing is very helpful.
Hearing that these markets are rapidly developing sounds easy but in reality, it is a very very difficult job. But there are tools to help the expansion of the digital markets and making their experience better than ever.
Here’s a list of the top 10 free tools for digital marketing that will help businesses to expand and develop more robust digital marketing solutions.
- SEMrush – SEMrush is a great all-in-one marketing tool. It assists you in performing keyword research, position tracking, and identifying backlink opportunities. It can also be used to perform a technical SEO audit. In its latest update as SEMrush enhanced features like content marketing, advertising, and social media tools. SEMrush offers free and paid subscriptions. As usual, you won’t be able to access all of the tools and features in the free version and if you want to buy a subscription and are not sure then you can try 14 days free trial to explore it first.
- HubSpot – HubSpot can be used for email marketing, blogging, social media and to build landing pages. It can also help you review important KPIs (key performance indicators) using HubSpot’s analytics tool. HubSpot also offers free certification courses that can teach you useful information to develop and grow your business.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is obviously a great choice for anyone in the digital market. It can seem a bit too advanced but if you can use it properly, you will get a lot of great insight as to how your users are engaging with the site. There is a Google Analytics Academy that offers free courses that will help you learn everything there is to know and that can be helpful about Google Analytics, on this platform.
- Canva – Canva is a graphic design platform that will help you create professional-looking graphics with ease. You can easily create graphics for social media, presentations, posters, documents, and also other visual content. Canva in its app provides a large selection of templates, clip arts, and fonts to help you customize a project in a wide variety. It can be a little confusing at first but in a while, after you get the hang of it, it becomes very easy to operate.
- Mailchimp – Mailchimp helps you to carry out email marketing activities. On average email marketing offers a higher ROI (return on investment) than any other digital marketing activity. Email marketing is a great strategy to follow up no matter how small or large your business is. However, Mailchimp is an ideal choice for small and/or fledgling businesses. To get started with email marketing, you need a service that enables you to capture emails, help manage your lists, send out auto-generated emails and analyze engagement. Mailchimp provides basic services free till your subscribers are 2000. It also manages email marketing simply, without making it too complex to understand for a beginner.
- Slack – Slack is one of the most popular team collaboration platforms. We know that no task can be accomplished without proper communication and Slack provides the best platform where you and your team can interact and share data without interruption. You can share data and search messages easily, the ease of using this app is why it is so popular.
- Yoast – Yoast helps you optimize your content for SEO by offering a free version of their services. Yoast tells where and how to use your keywords, improves readability, and also lets you know your mistake so you can correct it. And with the paid version, you can search for semantic keywords, add related keywords, get internal suggestions and insights, etc.
- Hootsuite – Social Media presence has become a need nowadays. And it plays a vital role in the success of any business. But being on social media can also result in a lot of time consumption which can cause schedule disruption. Hootsuite provides tools to manage all your social media platforms. It allows you to manage and pre-schedule all your posts and social media content, weeks and months before it is supposed to be posted. You also get advanced reporting and tracking tools.
- BuzzSumo – Content Marketing needs a lot of proper research and BuzzSumo is just the right choice for it. It shows trending content across social media. Following the results, you can continue your research and analyze the results to find out the appeal of the trending subjects and can get ideas about the subjects and how to write about them.
- Moz – Moz offers the same criteria of services as SEMrush. Moz application offers both free and paid SEO tools. You can perform site audits, keyword research, and monitor search engine rankings with the help of Moz.